Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To All Our Friends From "The Hem of His Garment" Conference

We met many good people at "The Hem of His Garment" Bethel Healing School January 28-31, 2009. The atmosphere was electric and the sense of family was something special, something I never experienced before. I hope Lord brings us together again as I enjoyed every minute spent with each of you. We met many great people with different testimonies, stories, and ministries and we were blessed by each one.

F.Y.I. - We will be attending the Morningstar Healing Conference (Fort Mill, SC) in March, Bill Johnson will be speaking there. If any of you will be attending please email us and we will get in touch!


I pray that we stay in touch and continue to build relationships with one another. I pray that the love we shared we will continue to share to those around us and to the lost in this world, may we be the light He called us to be in the name of our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Thank you for the love and experience!

God bless!

Mike

No comments: