Friday, November 7, 2008

Vision of a River in the Wilderness

Here is a vision that may help those going through a wilderness season:

During a prayer meeting I saw desert place or wilderness. There was a darkened dry river bed which had a wooden dam holding back a large river of oil. When I got to the dam I noticed it had a swinging dooring to it with 2 padlocks, one above the other. The I nocticed 2 keys to unlock them. The top had the name "surrender" written on it, the secong key had the name "holiness" written on it. When both keys were used the river of fresh oil powerfully and abundently flowed through the dry riverbed.

Looking for a way out of a dry season myself, I believe the Lord was saying these two keys are the way out of desert places and into fresh anointings. I strongly believe that it wasn't simply for me but for others in dry places seeking more of Him.

I pray this word gives light and truth to those who meant to receive it in Jesus name may you all be blessed!

No comments: